Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I need your help...

All both of you...

I've been thinking about this whole running thing and I've gotten started and seem to be doing okay.  If you can call walking for 20 minutes and running for 75 seconds okay.  But compared to last week when I could only run for 70 seconds...it's progress. 

But something is bothering me.  And I need your help. 

What should my t-shirt say.  I've been thinking about the idea I posted last week and I'm just not feeling it.  I'll be 40.  I've survived three open heart surgeries.  And I'm running for the first time in my life that wasn't because of grade school little olympics or some evil teacher who made us run because we didn't get our homework done on time. 

So everyone let me know what you think and I'll pick the one I like best and make it into a shirt for the run.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll even get some made for my family and put Team Jennifer on it or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment