Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A whole lot of nothing

Which is exactly what's been going through my mind lately.  A whole lot of nothing.  Not a lot to build a blog post around I know but that's where I'm at. 

My focus has been in about a million different places lately.

My grandson finished his first soccer season.  We made two games.  But he's going to be playing basketball this winter and soccer again in the spring.  So there's more opportunities to go watch.  And spend more time with him and his sister.  Since they live an hour and a half away and their lives are super busy, we don't get to see them a lot.

My middle granddaughter is now 4.  It goes by too fast.  It seems like just yesterday I was talking to her minutes after birth telling her how much I already love her.

I have two nieces or nephews coming in the Spring.  I'm leaning toward niece on both of them.  I have mad baby predicting skills.  I have been right about every niece and nephew that I knew about ahead of time.  (There were a couple of instances of "we're having a girl/boy in a couple of months").  And I was right about all 4 grandkids.  Even when everybody just knew the middle granddaughter was a boy, I was like, "Whatever, I'm buying pink."  But I could be wrong.  I recently tested this on my daughter-in-laws cousin to see if the baby had to technically be "mine", but I called boy and boy it is.  I think it may be God's way of letting me have some fun since I don't get to have kids of my own.... So, P and L, I hope you didn't throw all of Miss A's stuff away.  I think you can re-use it...

If I'm going to run the week-end of my 40th birthday, I need to exercise more than twice a week. 

I hate migraines.

Work right now is scary....and our governor is an idiot.

Is fire season going to be as bad as they say, because the last time it was bad, it was pretty scary watching the hills around my house burn. 

My roots have grown out quite a bit and I saw my hair in the sun for the first time in awhile without it being pulled up and holy mackerel my hair has gotten gray.  I need a date with Miss Clairol ASAP.

The Oklahoma State Cowboys are number 1 in the Big 12 South and how flippin' cool is that???

And oh, crap, there's only two NASCAR races left this season.  :(

So that's it.  The contents of my brain lately. 

Good luck with trying to figure it out.  If you have any clues about where it's going to go next feel free to let me know....

No comments:

Post a Comment