Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fruit Basket Turnover Week

All is quiet on the blog front because my week month has been craziness.  It's that time of the semester and work and this semester seems to be superextraseriously crazy.  Craziness+insanity+hysteria+weirdness=my life right now.  It's not necessarily anything bad, just nuts.

It should be over soon.

Sort-of.

My job is a lot of fun.  It's a lot of work.  It's time for things to settle down.  But so far this is one of THOSE semesters.  Kind-of like that neighbor that you kind-of like but when you're around them they're unspeakably rude, very hard to understand and WON'T GO AWAY!!!  I think we're going to be craziness personified until May 13, 2011.  A significant day worthy of it's own blog post.

Lessons of the week:

#1 - Stupid people don't get less stupid - if anything they find whole new ways to be stupid.

#2 - I am in a really, really, really good place in my life no matter what the scale, my migraines, or my feelings tell me.  The little Mr. and I are sitting pretty and I need to get good and grateful NOW.

#3 - I'm a big ol' baby who gets her feelings hurt over nothing.  I obsessed for 24 hours over....coffee.  Wow.  That was 24 hours well spent.

#4 - When I get out of my own way, God takes really good care of me.  When I get in my own way I am train wreck city.

So yeah, I'm all over the map on this one because I am all over the map in my life, feelings, thinking, etc.  I did start a journal to really get a grip on myself.  If I'm doing the things I'm not supposed to be doing and I'm not doing the things I'm supposed to be doing....I'm in the wrong spot.   

1 comment:

  1. I love you and pray for you every single day. Remember this God laughs at our plans, kind of like when a little kid tells you they are gonna grow up and deliver pizzas with a tank.. He says... ok well I love you no matter what you try.

    ReplyDelete