Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Land of the Living

I'm back!!  If anybody missed me, I was at home with a stomach virus.  I don't recommend it.  Two days home, alone has it's benefits....but not if you feel like death warmed over.  But I'm back to "normal" today and craving  chicken strips...so lunch had better hurry up and get here. 

A couple of thoughts from the last couple of days....Ramen noodles are the best food in the world.  Saltine crackers are the second best food in the world.  I can be excused for getting sick.  It happens.  What is inexcusable is when I forget to take my medication and do it to myself.  The stomach virus was complicated by a lack of my diuretic for too long.  Memo to me...don't mention that to the cardiologist on Friday. 

And that's about it.  Not a lot of thinking when you're laying on the couch trying to keep down said noodles and crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment